Norfolk Terrier Figurine Hand Painted Collectible Statue
- Norfolk Terrier Figurine Hand Painted Collectible Statue Reviews
- Return Policy & Shipping Times
Our Norfolk Terrier dog figurines display the compact, low to the ground, and well built structure the Norfolk Terrier is known for. The figurine is slightly longer than it is tall matching the real breed’s dimensional shape. The fore legs are parallel and close together while the hind legs are offset and separated. The skull is broad, chest is deep, stomach is lean, ears hang flipped forward, and tail is short.
The Norfolk Terrier figurine features the breed’s rough coat that is wiry and straight. The coat is mostly even throughout the body with exception to the chest which is heavily covered.
Coloring consists of a mixture between brown and red. The entire Norfolk Terrier figurine is evenly covered in this mix. The nails, nose and eyes are black. The tongue is visible and is pink in color. Light shading of black is visible on top of the ears, on the eyebrows, and around the nose.
- Approx. Size: 4" to 5" in the longest direction
- Stone Cast Resin is Used to Make our Figurines
- Hand Painted with Air Brush Techniques
- Norfolk Terrier Figurine – Brown/Red Coloring
What Products Are not Returnable?
- Electronic items that have been turned on.
- Custom painted figurines, and standard pre-painted figurines for color variations as they are all hand painted.
You can read our full ordering, shipping, and return policy here: Ordering & Returns