Maltese Figurine Hand Painted Statue
- Maltese Figurine Hand Painted Statue Reviews
- Return Policy & Shipping Times
Maltese Figurine – Standard Cut
Our Maltese figurine is made up of white with black facial features. The coat styling is long, dense, and flat haired. Their hair is so flat and long that it is uncommon for their coats to not touch the ground. The mouth is open revealing a pink tongue that slightly hangs out of the mouth. The tail is long, bushy, and rests on top of the figurine’s rear. Their eyes are large, almond shaped, and black. A full black nose and lips are visible to go along with their black eyes. A blue bow is also added to the top of the dog’s head to keep it’s hair up. A bow is a common feature that Maltese owners use on their own dogs.
The structure of our Maltese figurine fits the standard styling of a Maltese rather than the puppy cut variety. Their build is small, compact, and square. The coat is abundant covering the legs of the figure. Although small, don’t let the breed’s size fool you. The Maltese is a competitive and proud breed. They will stand up to dogs 10 times bigger than them.
The sides and front of the figurine are textured to create the hair. The bottom of the figure is flat to allow you to place it anywhere.
- Approx. Size: 4″ to 5″ in the longest direction
- Standard Maltese Figurine – White in Color
- Hand Painted with Air Brush
- Made of Stone Cast Resin
What Products Are not Returnable?
- Electronic items that have been turned on.
- Custom painted figurines, and standard pre-painted figurines for color variations as they are all hand painted.
You can read our full ordering, shipping, and return policy here: Ordering & Returns