Keeshond Figurine Hand Painted Collectible Statue
- Keeshond Figurine Hand Painted Collectible Statue Reviews
- Return Policy & Shipping Times
Our Keeshond figurines perfectly display the breed’s color, coat, mane, and build. Cream, black, gray, and orange cover our Keeshond figurines making them one of the most detailed figurines we offer. Shades of gray and black cover the nose area, inner ears, back, and rear of the figure. The mane is white and gray with a strip of tan and gray wrapping around the bottom of the mane. The feet and stomach are white while the front of the forelegs, hind shoulders, and outside of the black mark on the back are all orange in color. The overhanging puffy tail is cream in color, tongue is pink, and the facial features are black.
The coat of our Keeshond figurines exhibits the thick guard coat Keeshonds have, known as thick and wooly. The coat is most prominent on the tail, neck, and mane of the figurine. It is least noticeable on the paws and legs.
Build structure of the figurine is square and sturdy. Their shape along with their height makes them an extremely well balanced and proportional dog. Forelegs are parallel while the hind legs are offset giving the breed added balance.
- Measures 3 and 3/16th inches tall and 3.75 inches long
- Keeshond Figurine – Standard Color
- Made of Stone Cast Resin
- Hand Painted with Air Brush
- The Proper Pronunciation of Keeshond is Kayz-Hond
What Products Are not Returnable?
- Electronic items that have been turned on.
- Custom painted figurines, and standard pre-painted figurines for color variations as they are all hand painted.
You can read our full ordering, shipping, and return policy here: Ordering & Returns