Japanese Chin Figurine Hand Painted Collectible Statue Red
- Japanese Chin Figurine Hand Painted Collectible Statue Red Reviews
- Return Policy & Shipping Times
Our red Japanese Chin dog figurines utilize the same color patterns as our black Japanese Chin figurines but is red and white in color. The eyes are large, round, and black. The arrow shaped mouth connects to the nose with black creating a path. Red covers the sides of the head and neck, a large marking on the rear, and a spot on the end of the tail. The balance of the figurine is white. The coat is thick, long, and smooth in texture. The coat is thickest around the sides of the face and tail. Unlike most thick coats, the Japanese Chin figurine contains an extremely smooth coat.
Build of the figurine is typical to the Japanese Chin. They are small and short but well balanced in proportion. Fore and hind legs are parallel and sit under the frame well giving support to the body.
- Approx. Size: 4″ to 5″ in the longest direction
- Japanese Chin Figurine – Red in Color
- Made of Stone Cast Resin
- Hand Painted with Air brush
- No One Knows for Sure Where the Name “Chin” in Japanese Chin Came From
What Products Are not Returnable?
- Electronic items that have been turned on.
- Custom painted figurines, and standard pre-painted figurines for color variations as they are all hand painted.
You can read our full ordering, shipping, and return policy here: Ordering & Returns