Irish Setter Figurine Hand Painted Statue
- Irish Setter Figurine Hand Painted Statue Reviews
- Return Policy & Shipping Times
Our Irish Setter dog figurine is offered in his/her standard color scheme. The Irish Setter’s color consists of a rich red similar to a red rust or mahogany. The best way to describe the color is a mixture of a rusty red, brown, and tan. Various sections of the breed have different colors. Paws, legs, and face are brown, while the chest, back, ears, and rear have a red/brown color. Red is most noticeable on the underside of the breed. The nose, nails, and eyes are black. Black on the body other than the nose, nails, and eyes are not allowed and are a disqualification.
Build structure is nearly identical to the Gordon Setter. Lean and well balanced with both front and hind legs parallel. The breed’s body is in a forward standing stance. The coat is short on the head and forelegs. The rest of the figurine is covered in a medium length coat that is flat and against the body. The coat is not wavy or curly.
- Approx. Size: 4" to 5" in the longest direction
- Irish Setter Figurine – Mahogany in Color
- Made of Stone Cast Resin
- Hand Painted with Air Brush
- Irish Setters Have Been Known to Wipe Their Mouths After A Meal With Anything They Can Find
What Products Are not Returnable?
- Electronic items that have been turned on.
- Custom painted figurines, and standard pre-painted figurines for color variations as they are all hand painted.
You can read our full ordering, shipping, and return policy here: Ordering & Returns