German Shorthair Pointer Figurine Hand Painted Collectible Statue
- German Shorthair Pointer Figurine Hand Painted Collectible Statue Reviews
- Return Policy & Shipping Times
Our German Shorthair Pointer figurines take advantage of our spotting techniques that our artists have mastered. The entire figurine is covered in brown. White spotting, dots, and markings are visible on all four legs, chest, nose, eyebrows, and rear. The markings are made up of two layers. The first layer is a white shading that just barely allows the brown to show. The second layer contains markings that range from small to medium. The markings are placed on top of the white shading leaving you with three layers on top of each in the following order: Brown, white shading, white markings. The coat is short and has a smooth to semi rough texture.
If I had to describe the build of the German Shorthair Pointer figurine in three words I would say: "Tall, lean, & muscular." If you look at the front legs you will notice the legs are quite long. Both front and hind legs are offset. The tail is short and the ears rest against the sides of the skull. The eyes and nose are black.
- Approx. Size: 4" to 5" in the longest direction
- German Shorthair Pointer Figurine – Brown & White
- Made of Stone Cast Resin
- Hand Painted with Air Brush
- Because of their hunting tradition German Shorthair Pointers require daily exercise.
What Products Are not Returnable?
- Electronic items that have been turned on.
- Custom painted figurines, and standard pre-painted figurines for color variations as they are all hand painted.
You can read our full ordering, shipping, and return policy here: Ordering & Returns