English Setter Figurine Hand Painted Collectible Statue Orange
- English Setter Figurine Hand Painted Collectible Statue Orange Reviews
- Return Policy & Shipping Times
Our orange belton English Setter figurines offer the same color pattern as our Blue Belton English Setter Figurine but utilizes orange and white rather than blue and white. The nails are black, while the legs are white with orange spotting that is less noticeable than the blue belton. The back and rear of the figure has orange spotting and light shading that allows the white to show below. The shading fades on the hind legs only showing spots. The neck, ears, around the eyes, mouth, nose, and two spots on the head are also orange. A few spots on the muzzle are orange as well. The stomach, shoulders, chest, and ears are heavily coated while the legs, neck, and face are smooth in texture.
The figurine is positioned in a forward standing stance with a rectangular build. The mouth is closed and the face is slightly turned to the figurine’s right.
- Approx. Size: 4" to 5" in the longest direction
- English Setter Collectible Figurine – Orange Belton Color
- Hand Painted with Air Brush
- Made of Stone Cast Resin
What Products Are not Returnable?
- Electronic items that have been turned on.
- Custom painted figurines, and standard pre-painted figurines for color variations as they are all hand painted.
You can read our full ordering, shipping, and return policy here: Ordering & Returns