Border Terrier Figurine Hand Painted Statue
- Border Terrier Figurine Hand Painted Statue Reviews
- Return Policy & Shipping Times
Our Border Terrier figurines utilize black, tans, grays, white, and some orange. The tip of the tail, front legs and shoulders are made up of tan that can be found spotted on the back as well. The back of the breed has a mixture of gray, tan, and white. The chest has a white patch surrounded by tan. The back of the ears are dark gray with strips of tan on the inside of the ears. Other than the eyes, nose, and mouth, the entire skull is a dark brown. No tongue is visible in this figurine and is molded in a sitting position.
The coat is made up of a wire coat consistent with the real life breed.
Whether you use these figurines for gift giving, decor, ornaments, or memorials they will make the perfect item for all occasions.
- Approx. Size: 4" to 5" in the longest direction
- Cast Resin
- Hand Painted
- Fun Fact: Even though the breed was bred for hunting they rate 5/5 for "good with kids"
What Products Are not Returnable?
- Electronic items that have been turned on.
- Custom painted figurines, and standard pre-painted figurines for color variations as they are all hand painted.
You can read our full ordering, shipping, and return policy here: Ordering & Returns