Basset Hound Figurine Hand Painted Statue
- Reviews (0)
- Return Policy & Shipping Times
Rather than the typical gait position, the Basset Hound figurine utilizes a rear sitting position. Our Basset Hound encompasses a duo of tri-color patterns. One on the rear of the breed and one on the head. The feet, stomach, and sides of the back are white. The back and center of the tail are black. A brown strip is located between the white and black sections.
The face contains the same colors as the body. The nose, mouth, eyes, and top of the ears black. The tips of the ears and sides of the head are brown. Lastly, the center of the head between the eyes and around the black mouth are white.
The coat is made up of a smooth cut that not only depicts the real breed but also allows for the colors to blend well.
Great for figurine/statue use in the home.
- Approx. Size: 4" to 5" in the longest direction
- Made of Cast Resin
- Hand Painted – Air Brush
- Fun Fact: The Basset Hound was bred to have a white tip on the tail. This was done to allow hunters clear visibility of the breed when hunting.
What Products Are not Returnable?
- Electronic items that have been turned on.
- Custom painted figurines, and standard pre-painted figurines for color variations as they are all hand painted.
You can read our full ordering, shipping, and return policy here: Ordering & Returns