Gordon Setter Figurine Hand Painted Statue
- Gordon Setter Figurine Hand Painted Statue Reviews
- Return Policy & Shipping Times
Our standard Gordon Setter figurine has a similar stance to our Irish Setter. The figurine is displayed with a forward stance but the parallel front legs create a sense of balance. Both front and hind legs are parallel. The breed is lean and contains heavy feathering on the stomach, ears, and chest.
Black and brown covers the entire figurine. Brown is visible on the paws, back of the legs, neck, around the mouth, and eyebrows. The nose, mouth, and eyes are also black in color.
The coat is thick and long. Extra lining in the mold of the figurine creates the thick coat that is present in Gordon Setter’s coats. The paws and face are smooth in texture.
- Approx. Size: 4" to 5" in the longest direction
- Standard Gordon Setter Figurine – Black and Tan in Color
- Made of Stone Cast Resin
- Hand Painted with Air Brush
- Known as One of the Best Bird Hunting Dogs Because of their Long Term Memory Capabilities
What Products Are not Returnable?
- Electronic items that have been turned on.
- Custom painted figurines, and standard pre-painted figurines for color variations as they are all hand painted.
You can read our full ordering, shipping, and return policy here: Ordering & Returns