Dandie Dinmont Figurine Hand Painted Collectible Statue
Free Shipping on This Item
- Dandie Dinmont Figurine Hand Painted Collectible Statue Reviews
- Return Policy & Shipping Times
Our Dandie Dinmont figurine is made of a long low to the ground stance. The legs are short and broad. The underside of the figurine is raised in the rear and lower to the ground in the front. The rear of the breed comes to a point with a black tail. The front legs are covered in fur blocking visibility between both legs. A large amount of hair covers the skull, mouth, and ears that lay flat against the skull. The hair around the snout covers the mouth. You can see a small circle under the hair that shows a small portion of the mouth.
The color consists of a black tail, nose, and eyes with gray/silver shading on the sides of the back. The paws, legs, mouth, and base of the ears are tan/yellow in color. The chest is black/gray and the face is white.
- Approx. Size: 4" to 5" in the longest direction
- Dandie Dinmont Figurine
- Made of Cast Resin
- Hand Painted with Air Brush
What Products Are not Returnable?
- Electronic items that have been turned on.
- Custom painted figurines, and standard pre-painted figurines for color variations as they are all hand painted.
You can read our full ordering, shipping, and return policy here: Ordering & Returns